5K Coach Version 1.7

// Category:
5K Coach Version 1.7
Category: Healthcare & Fitness
Seller: Revolver LLC


Your Ad Here
Get in shape fast, improve your fitness, and finish a race event. Achieve your fitness goals.

Have you ever wanted to finish a 5K? A personalized plan fits to your schedule and will optimize your training for your ability level. Great for Couch to 5K, Walk-Run 5K, or any current runner experience level looking to reach peak performance on race day.

5K Coach is a Premium Event Training Plan app that acts like a personal coach on your iPhone or iPod Touch.

Download Today!

FROM REAL USERS
"Fyi, yesterday... I ran 8 miles!!!! I had to switch a long run from Sat to Sun... Never thought I would be able to do that"
- Bill, Boston, MA

"Week before last I was prepared to quit the program as I left for my long run. I thought there was no way I could run for 1 hr and 30 min. The evening was beautiful, I headed up into the hills and soon enough I found myself a few miles from home... I ran for 1 hr and 50 min that day, registering 10 miles. That was the longest/furthest I had run in maybe 10 years."
- Stacy, San Francisco, CA

"The true test of the run was my recovery and I'm happy to report no joint or muscle pain the next day. If you hadn't set me up with the plan, I would NEVER have kept going."
- Melissa, NY, NY

"Thanks again for coaching me! I'm not quitting!"
- James, NY, NY

OLYMPIANS AND PROFESSIONAL RUNNERS
5K Coach is designed by Olympians and professional runners. Full bios available on http://www.runningmethod.com.
• Marie Davenport
• Teresa McWalters
• Joseph D'Alessio
• Caitlin Smith
• James Carney
• Keith Kelley
• Bill Nadeau, MS
• Janelle Kraus
• Tom McArdle

ABOUT THE APP
5K Coach is the iPhone's premium 5K Event Training app. 5K Coach provides you with a personalized training plan designed by Olympians and professional runners.

5K Coach Plans:
✓ Are Goal-oriented
✓ Offer flexible scheduling
✓ Track runs and progress
✓ Show detailed reports and feedback
✓ Come with pro running and nutrition tips

All plans include:
✓ Personalized training schedule
✓ Detailed daily workout descriptions
✓ 8-32 weeks of training

App features:
✓ Run tracking
✓ GPS map tracking
✓ Music playlist selection, and more
✓ Diet and hydration tips from nutritionists
✓ Run performance and mood tracking
✓ Detailed feedback and charts
✓ Progress bar
✓ Kilometers
✓ Set up as many plans as you want

TRAINING PLANS AVAILABLE FOR ALL ABILITY LEVELS

Plans are also personal, flexible, and dynamic for all ability levels. 

Download :
http://fileape.com/index.php?act=download&id=0BIdlVH9w4w0Npeo

0 Responses to "5K Coach Version 1.7"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...